Google analytics

Monday, May 3, 2010

Relaxed but not rested

Good morning everyone!!!
.
Oh what a great weekend! We had such a nice time and got so much accomplished. I did not get any sleep though. We always end up staying up scrapping into the wee hours of the morning. I got a few assignments done along with a bunch of projects for the upcoming Paper Crafts call. I can't share a whole lot with you right now but I would like to post the two cards I created for NSD for the Emma's Paperie Blog. We decided to do cards around the year as our theme. My two cards were for the Fourth of July and Father's Day.
.

.

.
Make sure to head over to the Emma's blog to check out the amazing cards everyone created.
.
Now for the winner of my give away. I would love to know how to post the random generator on my blog but I have not quite figured that out yet. So you will just have to take me word for it. :) The winner is number 9!!!

.

Renee Lamb said...
I just love your teacher project!! how cute! and
beautiful card too!
.
April 30, 2010 4:27 PM
.
Congrats Renee! If you would send me your address I will send you your goodies!
.
I am editing this post to share an incredible opportunity to help someone in need and to win some AMAZING prizes as well. My friend Danielle posted about a beautiful woman named Linda who has gone through a lot recently and needs our help. The story is scary because it could be any one of us. I do not personally know Linda but her story moved me. Please take a few minutes to check out all the details on Danielle's blog.
.
Have a wonderful week everyone!!!

8 comments:

Renee Lamb said...

I LOVE the cards! It's always a challenge to make a great masculine card for me but I love how you mastered these! I'm bummed I was out of town and missed all the NSD scraptivities! And Yay!!! how exciting that I won! Thank you Lisa! :)

Claude said...

This is so beautiful, love the ruffled edge!

Casey Wright said...

Totally know what you mean about not being rested - it seems like the weekend was a blur! Love these cards they are so beautiful!!!

Marlene said...

Wow - I love that Happy 4th card!!!!

Congrats, Renee! :)

I just read the story of Linda. Whoa. Scary, yet moving.

Michele Kovack said...

Lovin' both of those cards!!!

Murphy's Law said...

omg! what COOL cards. awesome stuff!!! i'm just card challenged.

vtpuggirl said...

I love that 4th card, it's amazing! Thanks so much for the link. I really appreciate your help.

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!! Glad that you got some scrappy creation done :-)...Hugs, Char