I put this card together for the Card-a-licious Challenge Blog this last week. The challenge is to use yellow, pink and teal together on a card. Not a huge challenge for me on this one. I just adore this color combination and have been using it quite a bit lately.
I also decided to join the ladies at the Shabby Tea Room for their Chipboard Challenge this week. This lovely chipboard butterfly is one of the new chipboard pieces from Magistical Memories. I painted the butterfly with red acrylic paint and then stamped on him using black ink. After the ink was dried I added gold detail using Stickles.
I have lots of Creative Charms new for you today. The fabulous women at Creative Charms are starting a new program called The Deal of the Month. This month's amazing deal includes all the items pictured below for only $8.99. That is a $25 value!
Also they are joining with Life Perservers Kit Club this month to give away a chance to win this month's kit. Check it out! The kit includes:
• 4 Sheets MME Pattern Papers (3 are double sided and one is a die cut)
• MME Alphabets
• MME Accessory Sticker Sheet
• MME Tickets
• MME Sticker Sheet
• 4 Sheets Crate Paper Brook
• Crate Paper Brook Journal Sticker Sheet
• Crate Paper Chipboard Sheet
• 8 Sheets Bazzill Cardstock
• 2 Yards May Arts Premium Ribbon
• 4 Creative Charms Vintage Poppies Embellishments
All you have to do for a chance to win is leave a comment on the Creative Charms blog on this post.
Have a wonderful week!