Google analytics

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Creative Charms

Good morning everyone!
.
It is such a beautiful sunny morning here, I can't wait to get outside! First I wanted to share a few things with you. I am the blogger over at Creative Charms today. I thought I would give you a little sneak. :) Head over to the Creative Charms blog to see the whole project.
.


.

.
I have another sneak preview for you as well. I have been working on some kits for girls using Creative Charms. These kits will be available to stores real soon. If you are interested in these kits please send Michelle with Creative Charms an e-mail. Here is one of the kits that they will be offering.
.

.
Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

11 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh I love that project! Great sneaks too!

Jody said...

Lisa,
I love everything you create :)
(that teacher's gift is amazing!)

Marcie said...

Love the kit, too cute!

Marlene said...

Love the "girly" project!

Sandie said...

Great stuff! I like it all.

Unknown said...

love that project. So sweet

Collette Osuna said...

Ho cute!!! Love them:)

Tracey Taylor said...

Great sneaks! I'm lovin' those butterflies

Summer Fullerton said...

Great stuff sweetie :) did I mention I am so excited we are teamed up again

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Lisa! i love that project!

Anonymous said...

Such sweet creations! Love the kits my friend :-)Enjoy the sun and have a great weekend!