Google analytics

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What a Fun Weekend

Morning everyone!

What a great weekend!  Although it was quite busy, (3 soccer games, 1 gymnastics meet and a Christmas party) it was a lot of fun.  It was L's first meet of the season and she did great.  She got 6th place on her beam routine and 8th on vault.  So very happy she has found a gym that she loves. K had 3 soccer games this weekend, one on Friday night and 2 on Sunday.  I am so amazed at how her game has improved over the last year.  Travel soccer games are so much fun to watch too. Man, they are fast paced!

As for K's party, it was a hit.  What a great group of girls!  I tried to stay close enough to hear what was going on but out of their way (got lots of laundry folded in the laundry room which is conveniently located close to the kitchen LOL) I was so impressed with their conversations. Definitely goofy but all completely positive. Not once did I feel the need to step in and redirect them.  They were loud and silly and quite adorable.



I have a ton of gift boxes, bags and wraps to show you over the next couple of weeks.  The first one is a box I created for Emma's Paperie.


This box was super quick and easy to make. It is the perfect size for cupcakes or Christmas cookies.   I started with one of these boxes. I covered each side with turquoise pattern paper and cut a few strips of  red pattern paper to put around the window.  I added white cardstock at the bottom for snow and added some glitter for sparkle.  Then simply used these stickers to embellish it.

Have a fabulous week everyone!


9 comments:

Terri Davenport said...

Glad you had a great weekend! Love your project!

Murphy's Law said...

Wow! I love your happy new bloggy look. Love the project and so glad you hand a wonderful weekend!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! The bakery box looks wonderful!

Pamela said...

Love the box! Glad everything went great! :)

Connie Mercer said...

super cute!!! love the pic's of the girls~sweet!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds like a great weekend!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos and loving that box!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Margie Higuchi said...

Hi, Lisa! Sounds like you had a BUSY weekend! LOL!! Love that box - it's giving me some great ideas :)

Audrey Pettit said...

What a busy and fun weekend you all had! So glad that the Christmas party was a success! LOVE that box you created! Now that is absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you have a fun weekend!!! I love this adorable box and looks fab for a gift!! Very creative :)