Google analytics

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Glorious Day

WOW the weather was unbelievably beautiful yesterday. The packing truck comes next week and I have so much to do before then, but I just COULD NOT stay indoors yesterday. Once the kids got done with their homework we got some Subway sandwiches and headed to their favorite park for a picnic. It was a wonderful way to spend the afternoon.

A quick layout to share with you. I realized after posting the winter page yesterday that I really should have posted this one. It is much "greener". :) This layout was in a recent issue of Memory Makers. That tree is the same one that we just replanted at our new home. I can't wait to that little guy grow. There is a lot of journaling but I think if you click on the picture to enlarge it, you will be able to read everything.



Have a great Wednesday and thank you so very much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Lisa

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful layout, my dear friend! And I don't blame you on enjoying your time outside with your girls, I would have done the same thing. :)

Pamela said...

Great page! I love it!

Murphy's Law said...

pretty lo! gotta love a pretty day!

Anonymous said...

yay for warm weather...and here's hoping it stays for the move! :)

Sarah Mullanix said...

The weather is absolutely gorgeous around here right now and a picnic in the park sounds just wonderful!
Very nice LO, and your new house pics look beautiful, I'm sure the girls will love it and it will feel like home in no time!

-Sarah

Anonymous said...

Awww, I LOVE this page, Lisa! Love the story you told, the play on words with the title, the little button tree...perfect! And I agree, a little "spring" weather break/picnic was the right thing to do. The packing will still be there, right?

Michelle StClair said...

This layot is perfect. I see why it was pubbed! and p.s. did you get five dollar foot longs? haahahaha. My boys just love that subway commercial. :0

Kate said...

Cute layout!

Stacey Michaud said...

Such an adorable layout and a pretty cool thing to do! Glad you enjoyed the warm weather--feels good doesn't it!

Lisa said...

Cute layout! I bet you are so excited about moving. Of course, you are probably a bit overwhelmed too...lol! :)

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic page! The design is beautiful but it is the journaling I especially love. Thanks for sharing it.
Terri

Anonymous said...

Really pretty, i love your layout (and your blog.;so many fantastic ideas). xoxo from France

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful weather and a beautiful layout, what could be better?

Courtney said...

That is such a cute layout! We have our windows open otday and it feels so good!

Audrey Pettit said...

I LOVE that title, Lisa! This is so, so cute. Adorable little tree, too.
I'm glad you've had some beautiful days to enjoy. They feel so good after a long winter, don't they? We've had a couple here and there, too.....but mostly we've had cold, grey, and rain. ughhh, I'm so sick of the rain and cold right now. ;)