Google analytics

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Morning everyone!  Happy Tuesday to you!
.
I have been trying to get back to normal after having a sick child and traveling all week.  I seriously don't know how people who have to travel for work all the time do it.  I guess I am a bit of a homebody.  I love my bed, my routines and hate unpacking. :) 
.
So glad L is finally feeling better.  I have to admit, I was a bit worried.  I can handle sniffles, coughing, even flu type symptoms but her only complaint was that she had awful headaches.  Well, that, and my normally bouncy 10 year old was VERY lethargic.  Those headaches worried me.  Turns out she was just suffering from a lot of sinus pressure that was relieved by a decongestant/allergy medicine.  She is back to her happy self. So much so, we took advantage of the gorgeous weather Sunday afternoon (after the Colts game of course) to go to one of the local state parks.  I try to get fall pictures of the girls every year to use for Christmas cards.  Here is one of my favorites.
.
.
Thought I would share a two page layout I completed recently too.  Both girls, along with their daddy ADORE boating.  We used to have a ski boat before K was born and I know DH still misses it.  So for Father's Day this last year I rented a ski boat for him.  I don't think the girls minded either. :)  I did get some great pictures of them out on the inner tube.  My favorite has to be that one in the middle on the top row with their feet up in the air. :) 
 .


.
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a fabulous week!!!

12 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Glad to hear that your kid is feeling better! And that 2-pager, wowser, so fresh and so eye catching. Those are so hard to do and whenever i see one so well executed with so many amazing photos!!! it's like... sigh... drool!!!!!!

Linda Beeson said...

The colors in the photos are so perfect, makes for a very happy layout.

Connie Mercer said...

You nailed it~super cute. Love the girls dimples!!!:)

Ursula Schneider said...

love this, it's so bright and happy.

Christa said...

This is a great layout! Loving the colors!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Awww...so sorry she was sick. Glad to hear she's better. And I adore the photo of them. It will be perfect for Christmas. GREAT layout!! Those pics are awesome!!!

Gina Lideros said...

what a fabulous 2 pager. I love the color combo, great photos too!

Pamela said...

Glad she is feeling better! Great picture and love your layout! :)

Patty O'Malley said...

What a beautiful photo of the girls and such a sweet layout!

Audrey Pettit said...

So sorry to hear Miss L was feeling bad. I know what you mean about those headaches being frightening. My DD suffers from them all the time, and it does worry me. LOVE that photo of the girls in the park! Wow! And what an awesome 2-pager. I love the photo arrangement and all the photos you were able to include. Such a great, graphic design. That photo you mentioned made me laugh out loud when I saw it!

Anonymous said...

So glad L's feeling better!! I can join her in the sinus pressure stuff...not fun! What a wonderful picture of them and wonderful fresh page!!!

Sherry Wright said...

So glad she's better! Your pic will be perfect for the card and your lo is amazing!! Have a great weekend. :)