Google analytics

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Laugh Lines

Good Morning everyone!

Only have a few minutes this morning but I wanted to let you know about all the great things going on over at Challenge me Happy this week.  First, Annelie is looking for a few new designers to add the team.  I have to admit, I am completely loving being a part of this team.  Her challenges have been exactly what I needed to get motivated to scrap again after the move.  You can check out the details of the Design Team Call here.

Our challenge this last week was to create a fun layout about ourselves.  I knew instantly what I wanted to do for this layout.  My girls and husband are definitely the one of the greatest gifts God has given me with and the laughter they bring me every day is a true blessing.  I adore these silly girls and their wonderful sense of humor.  Here is my layout for the challenge.


It is not too late to get in on this challenge.  You have until Friday to create a layout about yourself and upload it to the Challenge Me Happy blog to win a really cool gift box of new CHA product!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week everyone!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa! I love your page the degign is clean and so fun with your girs!!! Have a wonderful day!! :-)

BabyBokChoy said...

Love your journaling and the grid design :)

Audrey Pettit said...

awww, how fun are those photos?! And such a cute grid design, Lisa! Love that kraft background and love the fancy edging, too. :)