Google analytics

Monday, March 22, 2010

Owl love

Hello everyone!!!
.
Whew, what a week. It took so much longer to paint the girls' rooms than I had originally thought it would but I am so happy with how the rooms turned out. More importantly, the girls love their rooms. DH and I dropped the girls off at his parents and came home on Wednesday night. While he was at work on Thursday and Friday I bought supplies, put up tape and prepped everything. We painted Thursday until midnight and every other night until at least 1. We didn't go to bed until 3 on Friday night. I am beat! I will hopefully be able to share pictures with you tomorrow or Wednesday.
.
Meanwhile I do have some cards to show though. The first card was for a sketch for Emma's Paperie. You can find all the supplies and the sketch on the Emma's Paperie blog.
.

.
I created this card for a recent Paper Crafts call. Sadly, they did not love it but I am really happy with it and can't wait to give it to one of the girls' teachers. That cute little owl at the bottom is one of the new Sizzix die cuts from their new fall collection. Isn't he adorable? :)

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie! WOW sounds like you've been a busy girl lol!!! I LOVE your cards as always!!! That owl is so sweet! Have a great week!!! Char

Linda Beeson said...

That is great that you and they like the new paint colors! That has to feel good. LOVE that patchwork apple, how cool.

Patty O'Malley said...

I don't understand why PC didn't publish the card--I think it is adorable!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, what cute cards, Lisa! I am in love with those owls, and that pieced apple is fabulous. Love the warm fuzzies sentiment, too.
Can't wait to see photos of those paint jobs. Wonder what color the girls got???? ;)

Tracey Taylor said...

That apple is AWESOME! I would never have thought to do that.

ellen s. said...

oh these are SO great! love that apple one