Google analytics

Monday, February 1, 2010

Sweet treats

Happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. It was wonderful to have some quality time with my sweet family. I am so glad we decided to skip the gymnastics meet this weekend. As much as I enjoy going, it was nice to have a weekend to just sit home and soak up some little girl goodness.
.
I am off to Jazzercise (really need to work off all that wonderful food that I ate in CA). Before I go though I did want to share a project with you. I created this cute little candy box for the Emma's Paperie Blog before I left for CHA. I just love these see through tins. They are perfect for holiday treats, especially those with bright colors. :) You can find all the supplies and instructions on the Emma's Paperie Blog.
.

.


Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic week!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That tin is so adorable. Love how you cut out the tag. Very cute.

Jody said...

Oh Lisa, this sweet box is just adorable!
Hope you are well :)

Pamela said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Sandie said...

This is so so sweet. I love it! And yummy looking too.

Linda Beeson said...

Your little creation is just wonderful. I think my favorite part is that great blue color of the box.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute Lisa!! You will have to tell me all about CHA !!!!