Google analytics

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sigh

Thank you for all your well wishes for my sweet girl yesterday. L made it through the school day yesterday but did not feel very good. I was volunteering in the library yesterday afternoon and as soon as I saw her walk in I just knew. The poor kid. She decided to go to gymnastics because there was a special guest speaker coming but had her coach call me early to come pick her up. That is the real indicator there. That child will not miss gymnastics for ANYTHING. So...I kept her home from school today. She is taking a nap already and it is only 9:30. Another indicator that she is feeling lousy.
.
Still working on my project for Sizzix but I do have a card to share with you this morning. Sweet Anabelle created this awesome sketch for us over at the Emma's Paperie blog last week.


..
I have also been checking an awesome website called 100 Layer Cake lately. They have so many inspiring photos on this site. I used this photo as a color inspiration for my card.
.
And here is my card based on the sketch and photo above. Make sure to check out the other designers take on the sketch on the Emma's Paperie Blog.

.
..
Don't forget to leave a comment on yesterday's post about your favorite organization tip or CHA release for a chance to get one of the magazines pictured. I will draw a name tomorrow.

.
Have a great day!!!

.

.

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Great card! :) Have a great day today!

Lisa said...

So sorry to hear about your DD...it's never fun when your babies feel bad. Hope she feels better soon.

Absolutely beautiful card!!! xoxo L

Linda Beeson said...

What a cute sketch and I love your take on it.

Amy Koenig said...

Hey there. Tell my sweetie I hope she is feeling better soon. Tell her I miss her and love her. I will call you soon. Hopefully Katie doesn't get it. I will call you and check up.
Love you.

Audrey Pettit said...

Just love this sweet card, Lisa! Loved it on Peas yesterday, and how fun to see your color inspiration photo here. SO beautiful!
sorry your peanut isn't feeling good. Hope she gets better quickly!

Sherry Wright said...

Beautiful Lisa, love how you used the inspiration photo and sketch. Hope dd is feeling better soon!