Google analytics

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oh headache please go away...

Sunday morning L started complaining about a headache and sore throat. She never complains about a headache so I figured it was bothering her quite a bit. She is feeling much better but now I know why she was complaining. Both yesterday and this morning I have taken two Motrin and my head is still pounding. :(

I did want to share my very first Christmas card of the season with you. I created this card last week for Emma's. Cindy asked us to create a project using red and green. I just love all the great Christmas products she has in the store right now. Some of my favorites are definitely the Graphic 45 Christmas Past tags. Love the vintagy colors they used on those tags.



You can find a complete list of the supplies on the Emma's Paperie Blog and see all the amazing projects all the other designers created as well.
.

I am going to add this card to my Etsy store if you are interested. Please stop by the store-the link is over on the bar on the left.
.

Have an amazing day. (I am going to take a nap.) :)

11 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

So so pretty! Love that it has light green in addition to the traditional colors, that's beautiful! Hope she feels better.

Jennifer Davis said...

Your card is beautiful, I hope you feel better real soon!

Anonymous said...

Veryyyyyy cute!! Love the tags on there!! I hope your heasdache goes away! I had the worst headache last night...the worst I've ever had...not fun, but better today :-) Hugs, Char

Jennifer Beason said...

Hey Lisa, I hope you're feeling better soon. I just wanted to stop by and thank you for visiting my blog. :)

Love your card!

Unknown said...

Your card is adorable. I love all those layers. Looks gorgeous.

Sandie said...

That's a beautiful card! I agree with you about the Graphic 45. All of their Christmas stuff is great.

Kim Faucher said...

the card is darling... uh oh about the headache.. take it easy so you don't end up sick for Thanksgiving, huh?
First of many beautiful cards by you Im sure!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Hey Lisa! So sorry to hear about the headache. My DD has been complaining of the sore throat headache thing for over a week now. She missed 2 days of school, too. Wish it would go away! Hope you feel better soon.
Your card is beautiful! Love the soft colors and the sweet design.

Linda Beeson said...

I sure don't get tired of seeing red and green at this time of year.

Murphy's Law said...

what a beautiful card. i hope everyone feels better soon,

Lisa said...

Very pretty card...I love the traditional Christmas colors...just gorgeous! Hope your headache has taken a hike. I get migraines so I feel your pain. :-(