Google analytics

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Whew

I can finally breath. We are just about ready for all the little girls to come over for L's Christmas party tonight. The house is clean, the candy supplies are bought, and the craft supplies are all lined up. I need to go get some red Staz-On. I decided that part of their craft will be to decorate celephane bags for their candy. I found some cute stamps at Archivers that I am going to let them use.

I finished up all my Lime Tart projects last night too. I love how they turned out and I can't wait to show them to you. Just a few days, I promise. :)

Since I can't share the projects that I have been working on this week, I thought maybe I would share something else with you. A couple months ago, Paper Crafts came out with an issue called Cards, Gifts and More Paper Crafting 3 ways. I had several things in this issue and my favorite set were these three gable houses. You can find these boxes at Emma's Paperie. I used the largest box but they come in medium and small sizes too.







Hope you have a fabulous day!
Hugs,
Lisa

7 comments:

Lorrie said...

OMG LISA!!! I don't know which one of those boxes I like the most, but HOLY COW! They are absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate said...

Hope you have a great party!

The boxes are so cute!

Claude said...

These are just so cute! TFS!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I also LOVe your gift box from a couple entries back for Emma's Paperie blog...it is just gorgeous!

And, I absolutely agree that God cares about the little things :) I think that's one of the things we lose as adults...children are so innocent and will pray for every little thing, but we get to be adults and realize that those things are "silly" but I agree that God does care about them :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...those houses are just adorable Lisa! Have a great party, sounds like you're all ready! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I hope the party was a huge hit! From the sounds of it, I'm sure it was. What little girl doesn't like crafts?
Congrats on the pubs, Lisa! Those boxes are adorable. I particularly love the pencil fence on the school one. SO clever!

Jennifer Davis said...

Those are adorable!