Google analytics

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lots on my plate today

Morning all!

I have got a busy day ahead today. Dentist this morning, kids have a half day so they will be home at 11. We are then going to head to Toys R Us so they can do their Christmas shopping for each other and their cousins. Have to run to the East side to drop off some donations and then we are back by 4 to get them to gymnastics. Gotta figure out when to do homework in there.

I did want to quickly share a couple of projects with you though. Both of these projects were done for the Emma's Paperie Blog. So much yummy stuff in that store.


For this first project Cindy asked us to create something using these cute little glass jars. Here is what I came up with.


You can find all the supplies and instructions on the blog.
This other project actually went up a couple of days ago but I haven't had a chance to share it with you. Cindy gave us a card sketch and I decided to turn it into a gift bag.


You can find Cindy's awesome sketch and all the supplies on the Emma's blog for this one too.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Wednesday!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

totally adorable - love it all!

Audrey Pettit said...

LOVE the jar and the bag, Lisa! These are beautiful!
Good luck on your hectic day today. I think we're actually going to have a semi-quiet one for once.

Kate said...

those projects are so FUN! I love the jar especially. Thanks for sharing the other blog!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the cocoa jar! those trees are too precious!

Anonymous said...

ok - I'm going to have to hop on over to that blog, because I ADORE these projects! That is some serious cuteness!

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff! The hot choc. jar is adorable, and makes me want some hot chocolate!
Stacey

vtpuggirl said...

Off to check out the blog for the recipe, looks good! Love all your projects here!

Lorrie said...

OMG those are so awesome. love the gift bag idea!

Anonymous said...

I always love your projects! That glass jar is stunning!

Sarah Mullanix said...

Love the Christmas Jar...may have to use that for teacher gifts!!!

Lauren said...

I have done the gift jars with recipes, but yours is SOOO adorable... I may have to borrow the decorating idea! :)