Google analytics

Monday, October 27, 2008

Exciting Events

So many exciting things happened this weekend. One of the most exciting would be that Lauren had her first official meet this weekend. It was the perfect first meet. It was small and our gym had the only level threes competing. There were about ten girls competing with her at that level and that was perfect. Lauren came home with 3 medals (1 siver and 2 gold) and she was beaming from ear to ear. What a great first experience for her. :)

I really need to see if I can figure out how to take better pictures in gyms because my pictures really stink. So sadly this is the only one you get for now.

I told you on Friday that I would report about the High School Musical movie we saw on Friday. I am happy to say that the movie was really pretty good. I am so thankful Disney didn't try to make this a rated PG movie since they were hitting the big screen. That was my concern when I saw that they were doing the third one in the theaters. They really stuck pretty much to the same style. Good music, innocent fun and lots of dancing. The girls loved it and DH and I had a good time too.

Lots of scrapping to get done this week. Sorry I don't have anything to share with you today.

Have a fabulous week and thanks for checking in!

10 comments:

Jennifer Beason said...

How exciting for your daughter and you!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I just looked through yours, you have some beautiful projects.

Have a great week!!!

Jennifer Davis said...

Yay! Congrats to your daughter, how exciting for her and for you!

Anonymous said...

congrats on all those medals! sounds like an awesome time and i'm sure you're so proud of your little gymnast! :)

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Oh my goodness!!! Well a big HUGE Congratulations to her! Well done. :) And I think your photo is just perfect....but we are our onw worst enemy arent we? :)

Summer Fullerton said...

ohh a HUGE giant CONGRATS to Lauren she looks so proud (and I be you were too) xo xo xo

Anonymous said...

Aaah, congrats to your daughter, she did wonderful for a first meet! Sorry I can't help in the pic depart., I never did learn to take good pics under fluorescent lights....

Susan Beth said...

Congrats to your daughter on the great performances at her first meet. Sounds like a lot of success to me!

... said...

Wow, congrats!

Anonymous said...

Wow, huge congrats to your daughter!

Anonymous said...

Glad it was a clean and innocent movie and thanks for the mom report :)