Google analytics

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Birthday Goodies

I had the most wonderful birthday this year. :) It was so nice to be able to celebrate with my family once again, even if it was a little early. Then yesterday both my girls woke up singing Happy Birthday. Literally the first words out of their mouths. Talk about a great way to start the day. :) One of my favorite parts of the day Lauren running down the sidewalk after school singing me Happy Birthday the whole way. Soon after the girls got home there was a surprise knock at the door. My in-laws drove all the way from Illinois to surprise me on my birthday. Wasn't that sweet??? We had a wonderful dinner out (seafood yum-o), cake and ice cream here and then hung out for the rest of the night.
Today I get to start shopping for a new flash for my camera, as part of my birthday gift! I am so excited. I have been wanting one for quite a long time but haven't saved up enough yet to even think about it.
OK, so obviously, I didn't get much scrapbooking done. I start a layout using the new fabulous lime tart kit that is sitting on my table. I will share a peek with you after I get it all glued down.

So, in honor of my birthday yesterday, how about I share some older birthday projects?

This first one was published in Paper Crafts Magazine a while ago. It is still up on their homepage. :)


This card was published in Cards Magazine not too long ago.


I made this card for a book put out by Cindy Smith called Go Figure.



That's it for today. Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!

8 comments:

Sarah Mullanix said...

Had to tag you back...of course you would be on my list of 7!!!

Sarah

denine zielinski said...

Happy Birthday, my friend! Sounds like you had a wonderful day! Your cards are gorgeous...as usual!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday!! Beautiful cards! :)

Jennifer Davis said...

I absolutely ADORE that owl card, they're all great! =) Happy Birthday!

Linda Beeson said...

Happy September birthday! I had a friend all through school who had a birthday around the time school started! I'm guessing your celebrations were just wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated bday. Will celebrate at the end of the month.

Melanie said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Lisa! I hope it was wonderful!!!

Sarah Mullanix said...

Happy belated birthday!!!
This is the first year after a few that we weren't able to get together so I could take you to lunch and scrap on your birthday...so sorry I missed it!
There is a card in the mail headed your way!!! Sounds like you and the family had a great time.

TTYL
Sarah