Google analytics

Monday, January 7, 2013

A Recipe for Disaster

Haha, anytime my brother is involved, it is a recipe for disaster! LOL Just kidding, sort of. :)

So, if you read my blog at all, you know that a few months ago we were fortunate enough to all be at my parents house at the same time.  My dad was having surgery and we wanted to all be there for him. My brother has been stationed in Hawaii for almost 3 years and we have not seen him in quite a long time.  He doesn't have any kids of his own but definitely enjoys spending time picking on my girls.  During our photo shoot, I got some great candid photos of the three of them messing around. :)  

I created this layout for the current challenge over at Challenge Me Happy.  The challenge this time around is a recipe challenge. (Get it, my blog entry title, hahaha) OK, so maybe it's not that funny. LOL  So here is the recipe, use the following on a layout:

* a quote*stamping* bird/s*arrows* brads 

Here is what I came up with:


We would love to have you join us in the challenge. All entries are due by January 15, New Zeland time (GMT +13 hours). We are giving away some yummy Zva Creative product to the winner this week!

Have a fabulous week!

12 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so fun and playful and perfect for the challenge, Lisa. :)

Connie Mercer said...

looks like a winner to me~I love it!!!

Izzy Anderson said...

I love these fun, fun photos. They made me smile. Great design and page. So cute.

Patter Cross said...

Love your layout and the colors. Really a great page!

Suzanne B. Webb said...

Very cute layout Lisa, love how you incorporated all your elements :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What a fun layout indeed! I love how you incorporated the challenge elements into your design!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooooo fun!! I love love love love the colors, the photos and the banner!!

Christa said...

What a fun and bright layout Lisa!

BabyBokChoy said...

Terrific layout, such wonderful photos and glad you had a chance to see your brother!

Unknown said...

Sweet page! Love the bright pops of colour!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I remember those photos! Too cute, Lisa! Love your bright and happy layout to go along with them. The banner flags and arrow totally caught my eye here. Uh-dorable!

Unknown said...

Your blog is totally awesome.