Google analytics

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

We will remember

It is hard to believe that it has been 11 years since the attack on the Twin Towers in New York. I will always remember the people who lost their lives that day.  I am so thankful for all the emergency personnel who risked their lives that day and those who continue to risk their lives every day to keep our country safe. Thank you!

I am a happy mama.  We spent the weekend getting to watch K play soccer.  She had a game on Saturday and then another one on Sunday. I am so impressed with the new the club she is playing with.  She has improved so much over the last several months and is really becoming a great soccer player.  There are so many sweet girls on her team and we love the philosophy of the organization and great coaches. That said, I DO NOT have any photos of her yet.  I decided I would wait a bit before becoming that crazy mom with the camera. Hahaha :) On the gymnastics front, L is getting ready for her first meet in October.  She is now at a level where she can pick her own music for her floor routine.  I am thankful that we no longer have to listen to the same music 125 times in a row at every meet! :)  I the routine she and her coach created.  It is so perfect for L.  She chose the song Walking on Sunshine and they have added lots of tumbling (definitely her strength) and lots of cute dance moves.  It is a lot of fun to watch.

I have a layout to share this morning and then I am off to clean up the house for my sister's visit on Thursday. :)  I created this layout for Emma's Paperie this last week.  Our manufacture this last month was Crate Paper.   If you follow my blog you probably recognize these photos.  I have wanted to scrap these fun photos from L's birthday since her party. The birthday tags from Crate were the perfect inspiration!


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a fabulous day!!!

7 comments:

Pamela said...

Fun layout! I love it! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a fun collection of photos. You scrapped them beautifully!

BabyBokChoy said...

I love how eclectic your layout is! Let us all remember!

Patty O'Malley said...

So cute! Wonderful way to remember the occasion.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeee the colors and the tags!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Your girls always look like their having a great time!!!

Toni Herron said...

awww... great LO! gorgeous colours and photos!
And such a beautiful post!

Toni..
http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/