Google analytics

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Together

Happy Tuesday everyone!  We started our week back after a holiday with a 2 hour delay.  Gotta love that transition. :)  I have to admit, fog days are something a bit strange to me.  I do know that when we can't see the homes across the pond, the fog is a problem.  

I just love the pictures we got when we were visiting my parents.  I put a few of them together for this layout I completed for Challenge Me Happy this last week. Challenge #29 is a stitching challenge.  We would love to have you join us.  

I am so glad we had this time at home with my family.  This is one of my new favorite layouts. I love that we got so many good photos of our family. The layout is pretty simple because I wanted to include several photos and a fair amount of journaling.


Unique stitching adds interest without taking up too much space and gives me a place to add pearls (still one of my favorite embellishments).

Thanks for dropping by today.  Hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

9 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

super adorabel~love the banner and design:):)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful collection of family photos, Lisa. Love the design on here...the banner and the pearl accented stitching!

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful layout! I love the fact that you used more than one photo here.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee the photos, and loving how you did the title!!!!!!

Christa said...

This is a really great layout Lisa! Love the subtle stitching!

Christa said...

Love this layout! The subtle stitching is great!

Unknown said...

Sweet page! Love the detail of the pearls over the stitching!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow! Your page is just gorgeous, Lisa! Of course those photos are spectacular........and I just adore the design, too. Fabulous photo arrangement and I love the banner. The stitching with the pearls is really beautiful, too!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous page!! I really love those pics of your family Lisa!! Fog days? Does it get that bad there?