Google analytics

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Quiet

Wow what a wonderful couple of weeks. Sorry I have been such a bad blogger the last couple of weeks.  I thoroughly enjoyed spending the time with my girls.  

The house is quiet this morning though.  I can't believe I am now the mother of two middle schoolers.  


In between running around yesterday we took some time to paint their nails.  L decided she wanted to have watermelons painted on her toes and K wanted me to put soccer balls on hers. :)

A few close ups.  Notice the braces on my oldest?  She got those the week before last.
 Our new middle school student. :)

I tried a new recipe last week and everyone loved it, so much so that the girls asked me to make it for them for lunch on their first day. It is really easy but takes a while to simmer. You can find the recipe here.


Before I go I thought I would share a card I made for Emma's Paperie. You can find the supplies here.


Have a great week and thank you so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

awww, your girls are so beautiful and getting so grown up! Don't you wish you could stop time? We've got another week before school starts....but then I'll have two high schoolers. In a bit of shock about it. :)
Love your card, Lisa! That flower is so pretty!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Hi Lisa! You've been missed. :) Part of me is looking forward to a quiet house once school starts, but the other part of me is going to miss my sweet girl and I'm feel a wee bit sentimental because it's her first year of middle school too. I love your card. It's so pretty and elegant with the pearls on the border.

Connie Mercer said...

Lovely card as is your girls!!! hoping they have an awesome first day!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had so much time with the girls because its precious time as you can see...they are getting so big!! I cant believe the difference even from the header picture....Growing up! Thanks for the receipe, I printed it out! And love the card ! :-)

Murphy's Law said...

Beautiful card and girlies. Hope they have a great first day.

Terri Davenport said...

My youngest two will both be in middle school this year. It is a strange feeling, isn't it? Love your card!

Patty O'Malley said...

Aren't they growing up so quickly?! Love the card and that Melissa Frances flower!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love the photos of the girls!! And your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Izzy Anderson said...

Your card and your girls are just beautiful!