Google analytics

Monday, November 21, 2011

A Beautiful Fall

Happy 3 days before Thanksgiving! LOL  We have been busy getting ready for the holidays. Everything is sparkly clean and now I just need to get the grocery shopping done. 

There has been talk about a really harsh winter but I have to say, it has been a gorgeous fall.  I took the girls out a few weeks ago to get our yearly fall pictures.  There are so many times I try to get pictures of the girls and get those corny, glazed over smiles (I am working on that!) LOL but there have been times lately when they get spontaneous and ask me to take pictures of poses they come up with. Yes,  some of those poses are quite cheesy, but once in a while you get a good one. I loved this photo of my oldest DD as soon as I saw it loaded on my computer.   

I decided the journaling needed to be about changes.  I have seen such big changes in K and I have to admit, I really like having a middle schooler.  Yes, maybe there are a few mood swings but I also love the conversations we can now have.    

You can find a full supply list here

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I am truly thankful for all of you.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

6 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

fantastic LO~love all the goodies to look at!!!

sue said...

That is a great picture! And the layour is perfect.

Pamela said...

Love love love this!!! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow! That photo IS gorgeous! And so is your page design. Really stunning, Lisa!!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

adorable Lisa! I just love seeing your creations!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)