Google analytics

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Vintage Valentine

Hi everyone!
.
Quick post today because I am heading out for a girls' day with a friend. I wanted to share a Valentine's Day card I made using lots of Creative Charms and Sizzix though before I go.
.

.
Tres Jolie Collage by Making Memories
Floral Ledger by Making Memories
French Label Stickers by Making Memories
Sepia Archival Inks by Ranger
Pink cardstock by Bazzill
.
Make sure to stop by Creative Charms to check out the new Deal. All this for just $6.99!
.
.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

3 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful card :) It's great to be a designer for such a great company..so many beautiful products each month :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, my word, how beautiful, Lisa! I LOVE this! Totally loving those MM stickers. Think I've used up almost the entire package now. Love how you've used it, and love the die cuts and love all the bling. Fabulous!
Hope you have a great ladies day out today. I had an impromptu one yesterday and had a ball. :)

Mary Jo said...

Oh, 3D flowers - be still my heart =) I soooo want to learn how to make those! Can you come and teach me, LOL! Absolutely beautiful card.