Google analytics

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

All sunshine and rainbows

Happy Tuesday everyone! It is another glorious, sunny day here. Lovin' all of this sunshine.
.
Just a real quick post this morning before I head off to Bible Study.
.
I wanted to share this mini album I created using the Over the Rainbow book by Magistical Memories. Lots of paint and glitter on here as well. Each member of my sweet family will have a page about how they make me happy. I hope to work on their pages at the end of the month when I go crop with friends.
.

.
Until then I have lots of assignments for Creative Charms (more great classes for kids coming soon), some NSD (National Scrapbook Day is coming soon) and finishing up a couple of goodies for Magistical Memories.
.
Have a wonderful week and I will be back soon to share some more projects with you.


11 comments:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

I love rainbows and your book looks like a lot of fun!

Pamela said...

Oh this is fantastic! I love it! :)

Unknown said...

The mini is so cute. I saw it on 2peas and didn't realize it was yours. It immediately caught my eye. Have a great Tuesday!!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Lisa - this is WONDERFUL!!! I LOVE IT!

Sarah Mullanix said...

this is SUPER cute, Lisa!

Anonymous said...

WOW Lisa, gorgeous card!!!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Now this is wonderful! LOVE the colors you used on your adorable rainbow and the buttons are the cutest.

Kim Faucher said...

I love love that rainbow... its very cute.. the buttons added is just perfect!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so adorable, Lisa! I just love how you arranged the buttons on here. Hope you will show the inside pages once you've got them finished.
Have a wonderful day, my friend!

milkcan said...

This totally made me grin!

Claude said...

This is absolutely beautiful, you'll have a great album when you're done!