Google analytics

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oh the weather outside is chilly...

Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving! Ours was wonderful!
.
We're gearing up for a chill finally. Don't get me wrong, I am not a huge fan of extreme temperatures but it just doesn't feel like December when it is 56 degrees outside. :) Today is actually supposed to be relatively warm but a cold snap is coming through.
.
Lots on the agenda before the cold hits. I need to take the recycling in. I am not sure how I feel about the recycling situation here. I am thrilled that they collect a lot more than when we lived near Indy, but I hate that I have to take it in. My garage is overflowing with plastic bottles and cardboard boxes. How about you? How do they do it near you and do you recycle?
.
I would like to pick up a few more Christmas lights. My sweet husband hung the lights two weekends ago when it was nice out but I would like to add a few to the teeny tiny bushes we have out there. LOL So ready for this landscaping to grow. :)
.
I have a project to share with you today. I created this gift box for the Emma's Paperie Blog this last week. You can find instructions and supplies on the blog. If you would rather not make it, I have added it to my Etsy shop.
.

.


.


.
Have a fabulous Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

Pamela said...

This is beautiful! I love it! And it's snowing and COLD here...does make it feel more like Christmas time. :)

Stacey said...

Hi Lisa! Our recycling is big in our area. We recycle every plastic, aluminum and paper product and cardboard. So we have a 96 gallon recycling trash can (for outside) as well as two 96 gallon regular trash cans. The big recycling project started 3 yrs. ago. It was so hard to get used to at first. A piece of paper goes in a separte can than food. They would go around and check peoples trash cans on trash day to make sure they were recycling!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Sweet Sweet box!! Stay warm!1 I've been sick all week Ug!!

Melissa said...

That box is so beautiful!!! I agree about the weather.. not a fan of the cold but it just isn't December without it...

Unknown said...

well I don't know what cold is here in ca - but it has been sweater weather -- and that box is adorable