Google analytics

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Quiet

Hi everyone!
.
Starting to ge used to the quiet around the house.  The girls started school last Thursday.  Everything seems to be going really well.  L, my child who does not usually enjoy school got in the car after her first day and claimed her teacher was "The Best 5th Grade Teacher Ever!" Makes a momma happy. :)  K likes her teachers and has quite a few friends in her classes.  Looks like it is going to be a great year.  
.
Last week I mentioned the Challenge Me Happy Blog.  This last challenge was a fun one.  Annelie asked us to create a layout revolving around the word HOME.  This was an easy one for me since we had just moved.  Here is the layout I created.
.
 .
Check out the blog to participate in this great challenge. You could win a bunch of great 7 Gypsies product.
.
I have one more project to share with you.  Our focus over at Emma's Paperie this week was stitching.  Here is my card. 
.
 .
.
You can find my list of supplies here.  
.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What adorable projects, Lisa! That sunshine card just makes me happy. Love the bits of different papers you used, and love all that stitching. And the layout is just gorgeous. Great photos and design. Love the title and the one photo on an angle.
Glad the girls are liking school so far. We still have until next Thursday, and I'm not looking forward to them going back. Of course neither of them want to go, so that makes it even harder. ;)

Anonymous said...

I really love the card and LO! The stiching on the card really adds the right touch don't you think? To bad I can never get my maching to work...yes, I'm challenged at sewing machnes lol :-) I'm so glad that you like the teachers that is so important!

Patty O'Malley said...

Love the layout and happy card! Glad everything is working out well for everyone.

Jenny B in Indy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny B in Indy said...

Love them both, Lisa!

I didn't realize you were in Ft Wayne. My little brother lives up there. If you haven't found a church up there yet, his is GREAT. He sings/plays guitar on the worship team there. We've been there a few times and it's an awesome (non-denominational) church. http://lifebridge.cc/

Sherry Wright said...

Beautiful layout Lisa, your new home looks gorgeous. Loved your stitching card so bright and fun! :)

Sounds like school is going great, so happy for you & your family. Have a great rest of the week!