Google analytics

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas

Sorry I have been MIA this last week. There is so much going on here beyond Christmas preparations. I will be able to share more with you after Christmas.
.
Thankfully, we have all our presents bought and wrapped except for a few for the girls. I am looking forward to spending the holidays with family, relaxing and enjoying the season.
.
I am taking the girls to see A Christmas Carol today. Can't wait. :) We have also been watching our fair share of Christmas movies this year too. The Grinch and Jack Frost being two that we watched this last week. I have to admit, the Grinch still makes me LOL. Love that movie. :)
.
I have another Christmas project for you today. I just love how you can use all kinds of scraps to create beautiful tags. Look how a tag can easily dress up a simple kraft bag.
.


You can check out the Emma's Paperie blog to find the supplies I used for this project.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a blessed and safe Christmas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun seeing a Christmas carol!!! Will email you soon :-) Merry Christmas and love the treat bag :-) Hugs!

Audrey Pettit said...

Hey Lisa! I wanna go see a Christmas Carol!! HOW FUN! I've not been watching any Christmas specials this year, beyond Rudolph. Still love that one, but the Grinch is my all-time fave!
I absolutely adore your tag! So vintage and beautiful! Such a perfect use for scraps and leftovers!
Hope you and your family has a very happy Christmas, my friend!

Michele Kovack said...

Love your cute little tag! Hope you had a very merry Christmas!