Google analytics

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Belated Fourth!

Hi everyone!!!
.
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. We got to spend the whole weekend with my parents and had a great time. We went to the Fourth of July parade on Saturday morning. Enjoyed our traditional Indians game with fireworks on Sunday night even though the Indians got smoked. Both girls are really turning into sports fans. L got a little bit restless by the end of the game but K could tell you the score and count anytime you asked. The fireworks afterward were amazing as usual. Indianapolis always does a nice job with that.
.
.
It is my turn to do the post on the Creative Charms blog today. I have a few sneaks for you. Head over to there to see the complete project!
.
.
.
And finally I have two more cards to share with you today. It has been a while since we have had a baby in the family. This weekend we got the news that DH's cousin (his one and only cousin) had her baby. Sweet Andrew was born on July 2nd. In honor of the first boy to be added to the family in a LONG time I created this card.
.
.
This second card is for a workshop I created for Emma's Paperie on using buttons. Cindy had gobs and gobs of fabulous buttons in her store. Make sure to pop over to the Emma's Paperie Blog to see the other two button cards I created.
.
.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous week!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I'm so glad that you had a wonderful 4th! Mine was good too. The fireworks were spectular! I'll have to head over to Creative Charms and check it out! Great cards!! Have a great week, Char

Murphy's Law said...

happy 4th. what a great photo.this girls are adorable. and i love love love the projects.

Mary Jo said...

Cute photo!
And that card with the ice cream and buttons is super adorable! I love it ;)

wendyp said...

That baby carriage is so sweet! Adorable cards!

Linda Beeson said...

The buttons on that cupcake are just plain too cute!

Andrea Amu said...

Such cute card designs, Lisa! Love the buttons and congrats on the new baby boy cousin in your family!

Sarah Mullanix said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful 4th of July! Your cards are so cute and I love the fabric strawberries, just adorable!! :)

Lydia said...

I love the little gingham straw berries So sweet!!