Google analytics

Monday, July 28, 2008

Can I say that I love this store!!!



Have you had a chance to visit Emma's Paperie? Ever since Cindy asked me several months ago to start designing for her, I have been in love. Her store is absolutely amazing. Anyway, I wanted to post a few of my projects from this last month.

Each month Cindy challenges us to use a certain color in one of our projects. Last month's color was red. Not too hard since it is my favorite color. I just love all the large sentiment stamps from Heidi Swapp.

I made this mini album and gift box for Lauren's sweet teacher who is expecting her first baby. I am sooo very excited for them. I had planned on painting the box but loved the way the craft color looked so I just left it.





Each page has a spot for her to add a 4x6 picture of her sweet guy once he arrives.





Have a fabulous week! Hugs ~Lisa

8 comments:

Stacey Michaud said...

I say that you are off to a great start with your blog! Love your projects so much! I do have a link to my gallery from my blog as well as links to my favorite places to visit. I now do all my surfing from my blog! LOL!

Hilary Kanwischer said...

YAYYYY!!!! Way to go! It looks great! Love the banner and your projects are awesome. :) I'll add you to my sidebar. :)

Kimber McGray said...

looks awesome lisa!

Sonda T said...

WAAAHOOOOOOOOO LISA!! So glad to see you bloggin' along. I love that card and Emma's! :)

Jen Martakis said...

Wow! Beautiful projects! And your blog looks great!!

Lynn P said...

Hi Lisa! Nice to see you on the web. Glad to hear you had a good summer. I've got this bookmarked so I except you to update frequently to give me something to read, LOL.

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Yay! so glad you're blogging. Love these projects. The banner is so cute!!

Linda Beeson said...

Yes, love Cindy's store - LOVE the way she shows off all the goodies and OH MY GOODNESS, how she wraps everything to send it to you!!! I love red too so I am so loving your card.